Midterm Unsatisfactory Grade Reports

Faculty are asked to report midterm grades for undergraduate students earning a "D" or "F" and graduate students earning a "C" or "U." Subsequently, the Office of the Registrar sends an email to students with a link to My UNC Charlotte asking them to check reported midterm grades. Be sure not to rely solely on this process, as there may be reason a faculty member is unable to submit grades. Learn about your academic progress and status by speaking with your faculty members early in the semester.